At our host churches, volunteers assist our families by:
- Cooking and serving meals
- Playing with children
- Helping with homework
- Staying overnight.
At the day center volunteers assist both the families and staff:
- Donation sorting
- Administrative support
- Answering phones
- Assist guests in housing and job searches
- Interact with guests treating them with respect and compassion
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
- Commits to participating actively in Family Promise Committee work.
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and promptly.
- Stays informed about Committee matters, is well prepared for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Becomes acquainted with other Committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
- Is an active participant in the Committee’s annual evaluation and planning efforts.
- Participates in fundraising for the organization, including a personal contribution to the Affiliate.
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org